- To spur the nation’s advancement through research and development
- To showcase the creations and innovations derived from research and development activities
- To market the commercial products and the expertise of researchers
- To invigorate the tenacity of industrial sector and community on the local research ability
- To inspire the development of strategic networking and collaboration between academia and industry
International Conference and Exposition on Inventions by Institutions of Higher Learning (PECIPTA) is a biannual programme organised by Malaysia Ministry of Education together with selected university since 2001. The aim of this event is to showcase the creations and innovative products and service from the local and international institution of higher education.
PECIPTA creates networking and collaboration opportunities for participants to develop prototype and to commercialise their products.